28.3.10

My Room

Assalamualaikum. I'm starving right over here in my room and I'm very lazy to reach for the food. PLEASE, Mr. Tummy, do hold on! Huhu. What a lame introduction =.='

In this very entry, you, the avid readers of mine will experience and savour the savoury of the wonders and relics that lie in my room. You'll surely be astonished and amazed by them. Brace yourselves.



tadaa!


tadaa again!



tadaa the third time!



my wardrobe



Haha. What a paradise it is, eh? And one more thing. The place where I lie down to sleep.




BE KIND TO ANIMALS. GET IT :)


So, that's all. I really hope that all of you enjoy this entry by devoting your eyes in front of the computer, smiling with the wonders of the sacred relics. Haha. And to those who want to print out the pictures, with my greatest pleasure, I encourage you. Hehe. End. :)


3 comments:

Ice_RX said...

best giler ade room sndri..
i want to see more!

Zafer Muslim said...

aq nye ok sket

Akmal Bagus said...

haha. kecoh ah zaper. ni aku tak kemas.