24.3.10

SPM

Assalamualaikum. I'll turn 18 this year and I'm waiting for the fourth month of the year to come. It's my birthday. Ahha. :)

SPM, do you know what it is? It is not SPAM. It is Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, an examination that will hoick up all that the lessons that you have learnt from the kindergarten to the institute where you experienced puberty. Haha. All the students in Malaysia of the last year of the secondary school must sit for this really brain-torturing occasion as a terminal to depart to the next level of education. Only those with good grades are damn lucky.


I sat for the exam last year on the early November 2009. It lasted for a month which the month was filled with exuberance, happiness and sadness. Actually, I wasn't 100% prepared for the exam. Only short of 1%. Cey. Haha. Just kidding. But seriously. All I did for the month of course, I tried to get involved in every single discussion that my friends made on random subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics and also the subjects that have calculations. The picture of the discussion for example, my friend A asks to the other friend of mine which is B on Math. A asks "What is 1+1?". B then answers 3. From afar, I know that B answered the wrong answer. I'll approach him and correct him. People will say that I am prying or being 'busy body' or 'nyibuk'. The fact is, I am not. I correct people. Intelectually, it is called correcting not prying or else. From the correction, B will learn from his mistake and he will be good the next time the same question reveals before him. And also, B will teach his other friends and that will make him more powerful. See, this is the power of having a group discussion.


Most of the subjects I sat for SPM were prepared last minute. And the subject that I hate most is Sejarah. Sejarah is so damn bored man. In every Sejarah learning lesson, I didn't participate like others did which I will drown in my own figment. The subject I love the most is Physics. And also I love Additional Mathematics and English as well. The other subjects are okay.


On the 11th of March 2010, all the SPM results were announced and I was shivering, trembling like crazy, and my heart was rebelling hysterically. My friends asked me to chill out because they believed in me that I'll get straight A's. Then, I found out that my name wasn't in the list of students who got straight A's. I was so sad and a bit disappointed with the list. Haha. But know what? I got 10 A's and a B. FUH! Thank god. I was so relieved after learning that my result was pretty awesome. Huhu. Ah! Yes, I got a B for Biology as I have a little interest in the subject but it is okay to get it a B. I will live with a career which is strongly related to Physics and that is- engineering. Huhu. :)


So, to all af you underage readers, please be prepared for SPM because it might kill you! Hehe.:D

No comments: