19.4.10

Interview

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all people. The recent 8th of April, I attended an interview in Putrajaya. There were so many people there that I could barely breathe. Hehe. Kidding. There were Malays, Chinese, and Indians. I was sorted in a group of seven people of the 3 races. Due to the unease feeling, I went to the toilet twice.

In the interview, there were 2 sessions. The first session was about the introductions of ourselves, the interviewees, in Malay. Then, 2 questions of one in English and in Malay constituted the second session. The question in English was quite challenging though its a group discussion. We were given the topic "Women are better than men academically and this affect the strategic planning of human resources". Though it was a hard one, we believed that its how the way you convey the answer that counts, not the correct responses. And so, we blabbered.

The other question was in Malay and it was an individual question -"Kenangan pahit bersama seorang guru". Then after that, the end. The interview lasted about 1 hour and 20 minutes. Whoa! Haha.

Hurm, for the interview, I did my very best and I hope it will be worth my efforts. =)

No comments: