Assalamualaikum. I promise to myself, from now on, I'll be a serious blogger. Blogging has a lot of benefits. One of them is, it is one of the ways to improve your English. So, this the main reason why I blog- to be proficient both in writing and speaking.
Seriously, I'm not very good at my English. I am trying to be good. I often talk to the mirror and also to myself in English so that the charisma of mine will elevate. It is okay to use corrupt English because it is a part of learning. No one is perfect, everyone makes mistakes and so do I. I will ignore what people will say to me like "You can't talk in English!" or "You're grammar is so badd, man!" and also "Kampung gila kau tak reti cakap BI!". But unfortunately, until now, I have not received such ill-timed remarks. Thank god.
Learning English must be catered with enthusiasm, a strong spirit and the most important, a dictionary, to refer the words you don't understand. When I asked people who are good in English on how they made English as proficient as their native language, most probably will say, "Read damn a lot man!". My grandmother who is good in English will also say the same thing. Just kidding. It is reading that made people become good in English. So, do read!
Start from the bottom when learning English. Take a source from a magazine or a newspaper, read it slowly and when you come across a word you don't know, guess what, refer the dictionary-lah!
I also do the same thing but in addition to that, I'll write down the words I don't know the meaning and then I'll get the meaning either from my father(by asking), or the dictionary or by googling it. After finishing, I'll memorize all the words. I've once memorized 300 words in a day. If everyday I memorize 300, then in one year I'll get 300 x 365=109500. I love the number and I can publish my own version of dictionary!
Learning English is so important because it is the language people will use to communicate with foreigners and English is known as the international language. Without it, you'll be the slave of deceptions. To all readers, master English to make sure your future is not going to be a bleak one, kay?
2 comments:
woih... byk la ko tak tere bi... huhu... letak la cbox dol.... senang nak komen
ahha. lepak la aidil. nnti aku ltak shoutbox tu.
Post a Comment